Position: Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer
• Lead in the development and implementation of a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan of AFF’s programmatic work.
• Prepare, maintain and update guidelines and templates for the complete project life cycle.
• Develop, maintain, and update a RBM manual for all AFF projects.
• Spearhead the deployment of an automated Project Management System (PMS) to operationalize the RBM system efficiently.
• Develop a results matrix for all AFF projects.
• Guide the development and monitoring of targets and indicators for outputs, outcomes, and impacts.
• Work with all staff to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate information for an effective M&E system.
•Assist programme staff in the preparation of annual work plans.
• Produce quarterly, semi-annual, and annual Monitoring and Evaluation reports.
• Lead in capturing the impact and success stories from the work of AFF.
• Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Secretary or other immediate supervisor.
Key competencies and skills:
• Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing RBM and automated PMS systems;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Ability and keen interest to work in teams;
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks.
Qualification and experience:
• Must have at least a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline and at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in planning, monitoring evaluation and reporting.
• Previous experience in developing results based tracking frameworks, performance monitoring plans and methodologies for quality performance monitoring, as well as outcome and impact-based reporting .
• Knowledge of data collection protocols, as well as an ability to identify data trends and communicate information.
• Fluency in English is required and working knowledge of French is desirable.
Terms of offer: